Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Local Political Arena > Hot Topics, Scandals, Political Issues
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Centennial Committee question....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Centennial Committee question....

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 11:02am
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

let's say i suspect much of what you say is correct. altho cannot agree you make statements of accuracy. mostly they are allegations, correct?
 
what is it you wish me/others to do that would make us un-stupid, un-blind? like today, or this year?
 
 
Perhaps all Sentry has are allegations and innuendo.  Otherwise, maybe he/she would stop spewing the same things over and over and over.  Show us the contracts, show us the corruption (not just your allegation).  Back it up with facts.  
 
Sentry, quit saying you are right, everyone else is stupid, unless you can show us some proof.  At least if I say someone doesn't have a vehicle tag, I can show you a picture of it.  What have you got?  Besides nothing.
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 11:10am
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

what is it you wish me/others to do that would make us un-stupid, un-blind? like today, or this year?
 


Stop forgiving these fools and start holding them accountable that's what. The Calderone's and Ryan's of the world count on peoples lack of long-term memory. They count on your apathy. They count on their ability to throw you a scrap or two of meat in the form of a crime prevention meeting with coffee and donuts to make you forget all the bulls**t they pull. And? It works. Why do I insert their names into everything and show you how they are responsible for every screw-up in this town? Why? I'll tell you why. Because the minute I stop reminding you you start forgetting. And that is exactly what they want. They want you to forget until the next election. And then what? Out comes the coffee and donuts and bulls**t meetings and everyone eats it up. Just look at the police sub-station. Where is it? What happened? Mayor do nothing said it was going to happen and solve all the problems of south of the expressway. Everyone bought into it. What a good man Calderone is they said. He cares about us? Bulls**t. He cares about getting re-elected. Nothing more. And he has no problem blowing your money to do it. What an absolute waste of $315,000 in tax dollars. Is he accountable? No. Why? Because people have forgotten about it already. It's in the rear view mirror. Lets just focus on our big carnival this weekend. Why? Because Calderone and Ryan knew you would fall for it. That is why I have to be Sentry. I'm your daily reminder to take your pill.
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 11:14am
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Sentry, quit saying you are right, everyone else is stupid, unless you can show us some proof.  At least if I say someone doesn't have a vehicle tag, I can show you a picture of it.  What have you got?  Besides nothing.


Well let me ask you this piehead. What have they done about all your photo's? Nothing. Why? Because they could care less what you think. Well they did do one thing. According to you they offered you a job to shut you up. Otherwise. Nothing. They don't even take you seriously. They make fun of you. Go ahead. Defend them. Keep It Going!
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 11:19am
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

    Show us the contracts, show us the corruption (not just your allegation).  Back it up with facts. 


And this is why it never changes. All the information you could ever need is right under your nose. You can't be bothered though. I need to serve it to you one a plate with extra gravy and buttered rolls otherwise you can't be bothered. Meet the problem.
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 11:25am
Sentry, believe me, I am not defending them.  It still makes me mad that tons of possible revenue is still not being sought.  I don't really care if they take me seriously or not.  I still keep writing them. 
 
You know so much, what are you doing to change it all?  By posting here and inserting their names every single post.  What tangible things have you accomplished other than bad mouthing them?  So far, I don't see anything.
 
1000 Beloit is a joke.  Just sitting there vacant; but really we don't need a police sub-station; who's gonna man and pay for that?   But Calderone supporters insist that's better than the scum that lived there.  Perhaps, but the village could have done things by making the owner (now dead) to keep it up to code.  Did they?  I doubt it cause nothing was ever done.  That's the village's fault.  
 
Same goes for the Roos Building.  Calderone's the one that thought from the beginning it was a great idea to add lots more housing to the village.   The village missed a golden opportunity to buy it and make that village headquarters perhaps joined with the village's park district (I know 2 separate things but cripes, we're all the same village). 
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

    Show us the contracts, show us the corruption (not just your allegation).  Back it up with facts. 


And this is why it never changes. All the information you could ever need is right under your nose. You can't be bothered though. I need to serve it to you one a plate with extra gravy and buttered rolls otherwise you can't be bothered. Meet the problem.
 
you're saying pie can't be bothered? have you lost all your marbles? there is probably no one on this board who is more activist in their beliefs.
 
insisting you are the only one who knows the truth, and everyone else is ignorant or apath*tic is a particularly weak persuasive tactic. what's a really fun word for masturbation?
 
 


Edited by citizen - 30/August/2007 at 12:12pm
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

what's a really fun word for masturbation?
 
SENTRY
 
Back to Top
Dr. Barbie View Drop Down
Resident
Resident


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Barbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

what's a really fun word for masturbation?
 
SENTRY
 
 
 
BBBWWWAAAHHH!!!!  That's hilarious.
Back to Top
Dr. Barbie View Drop Down
Resident
Resident


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Barbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

  That is why I have to be Sentry. I'm your daily reminder to take your pill.
 
I am the god of hellfire and I bring you FIRE!
Back to Top
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 2:32pm
This thread is supposed to be about the Centennial.

Anyway, Sentry is provocative. But for those who attack him, cant you think of better ripostes than school yard taunts? $300,000 of tax payers money was spent on the building which is just sitting there, vacant. No property tax revenue and no substation. Sentry asks what is going on, you all just laugh at him. Sentry asks why they constantly ignore Pie, even when she hands the cops evidence on a silver platter. Legitimate question, but you all resort to taunts.

Yes, Sentry is a troublemaker in here. But the things he posts have been posted by many of his now critics. Go back to the election threads and see who else called Calderone corrupt or made that insinuation. Lots of people.
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 2:38pm
VG, I can only speak for myself, I am not attacking Sentry.  I am asking questions of him/her.  Instead of Sentry telling me that Calderone and Ryan are corrupt, similar to the line in the Cuba Gooding movie, SHOW ME THE PROOF.  I don't need a silver platter, just something more than "All the information you could ever need is right under your nose".  Could it be more obtuse (love that word, right out of Shawshank Redemption)?
 
Okay, so back to the Centennial; my guess is I won't see you there.  Correct?  I won't save a space for you on our lawn blanket.
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Instead of Sentry telling me that Calderone and Ryan are corrupt, similar to the line in the Cuba Gooding movie, SHOW ME THE PROOF.  I don't need a silver platter, just something more than "All the information you could ever need is right under your nose". 


Proof? People don't care about proof. I could write a novel about the pay to play and the quid pro quo and the contributions and the questionable relationships and the alarm contracts and the obvious retaliation and cover ups in the police department. It is right under your nose. For what? No one pays attention and no one cares because it takes to much energy and effort to care. It is to difficult to spend the time to see what is happening. It is to confusing and that is what the Calderone's and Ryan's of the world bank on. All you get for calling them out is playground humor. That is O.K. It does not deter me. Because unless you keep reminding people they will forget. Just like everyone has forgotten that Harder has a multi-million dollar lawsuit filed against the village that he will win. Why? Because Calderone will just have the insurance company settle it behind closed doors. Probably for millions. That's O.K.? Why? You won't know and you won't care because out of sight out of mind. Just like Calderone and Ryan like it. In the end who pays? Them? No way Jose. Not a penny out of their campaign funds or pockets. It comes out of our pockets. If you don't care. Fine. I do.     
Back to Top
JBWB View Drop Down
Seagull
Seagull
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 288
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 8:00pm
Bla Bla Bla more regurgitation by WormSentry, bla bla bla, if you had another thought besides Ryan and Calderone you might get a sliver of reliability. Just a sliver. Why because you can't. You can only bla bla bla, quid schmid pro quo, pay for play Jose. You not only sound like a comic you represent one. Bla bla bla, Ryan and Calderone. Whoever wrote your name in big letters is right, WormSentry is a jerk. Off
If I had a hammer.... I would use it on a nail
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by JBWB JBWB wrote:

Bla Bla Bla more regurgitation by WormSentry, bla bla bla, if you had another thought besides Ryan and Calderone you might get a sliver of reliability. Just a sliver. Why because you can't. You can only bla bla bla, quid schmid pro quo, pay for play Jose. You not only sound like a comic you represent one. Bla bla bla, Ryan and Calderone. Whoever wrote your name in big letters is right, WormSentry is a jerk. Off


And now. In this corner. Wearing Bermuda shorts down to his ankles, a dirty wife beater tee, drunk dancing at the grove and representing the typical Calderone supporter. JBWB.   
Back to Top
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

VG, my guess is I won't see you there.  Correct?  I won't save a space for you on our lawn blanket.


Presumptuous.
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by videoguy videoguy wrote:

Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

VG, my guess is I won't see you there.  Correct?  I won't save a space for you on our lawn blanket.


Presumptuous.
 
Well then, we shall keep an ever watchful eye out for you tomorrow evening
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by videoguy videoguy wrote:

This thread is supposed to be about the Centennial.

Anyway, Sentry is provocative. But for those who attack him, cant you think of better ripostes than school yard taunts? $300,000 of tax payers money was spent on the building which is just sitting there, vacant. No property tax revenue and no substation. Sentry asks what is going on, you all just laugh at him. Sentry asks why they constantly ignore Pie, even when she hands the cops evidence on a silver platter. Legitimate question, but you all resort to taunts.

Yes, Sentry is a troublemaker in here. But the things he posts have been posted by many of his now critics. Go back to the election threads and see who else called Calderone corrupt or made that insinuation. Lots of people.
 
 
vg, you took the time to write because you feel sentry has been challenged on his political beliefs? what are you playing at?
 
there are some posters who do not agree with sentry's take on village govt. there are others who share many of the beliefs/suspicions that he does regarding forest park.
 
but sentry doesn't care about informed disagreement or informed agreement - he insults all. no one but sentry is informed, involved, in-the-know. everyone but sentry is an ignorant, apath*tic, lay-about.
 
he says he could write a book on the illegal goings on. i'll settle for one allegation that is documented and can used as leverage.
 
if you've got the goods, buddy, lead the way. approximately 47% of the voters will be behind you. ignorant slobs, tho they are.
 
 
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2007 at 10:12pm
Citizen, I'll be on the look out for you....walking cane and chin whiskers (as well as cat fur all over your clothes).....right?  hahaha
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 8:26am
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

    approximately 47% of the voters will be behind you. ignorant slobs, tho they are.
 

 


I'd would say based on the last election those 47% are already on board. I guess all I have to do is convince Calderone supporters like you to see what the 47% of others see.   Also. Show me one post were I referred to anyone as an ignorant slob. Those are your words not mine. Voter apathy? Yes. A general lack of attention to what goes on? Yes. Lack of long-term memory? Yes. Mis-placed priorities when it comes to choosing who to elect? Yes. Ignorant slob? Show me were that was said mouth. Go feed your cats and shave your chin now.
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:00am
Originally posted by videoguy videoguy wrote:

This thread is supposed to be about the Centennial.

Anyway, Sentry is provocative. But for those who attack him, cant you think of better ripostes than school yard taunts? $300,000 of tax payers money was spent on the building which is just sitting there, vacant. No property tax revenue and no substation. Sentry asks what is going on, you all just laugh at him. Sentry asks why they constantly ignore Pie, even when she hands the cops evidence on a silver platter. Legitimate question, but you all resort to taunts.

Yes, Sentry is a troublemaker in here. But the things he posts have been posted by many of his now critics. Go back to the election threads and see who else called Calderone corrupt or made that insinuation. Lots of people.
 
vg, this is bugging me. you feel the need to defend sentry from 'school yard' taunts? did you skip over, ignore his first shot?
 
"citizen, piehead and dogcather cackling like a bunch of pre-menopause hens...You sound like a cat lady with a floppy hat and hair on your chin."
 
insults to women are ok?
should we have turned the other cheek?
or is it because sentry's post was trite/lame and pie's was super funny.
 
 
 
 
Back to Top
jailbird View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 297
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

    approximately 47% of the voters will be behind you. ignorant slobs, tho they are.



I'd would say based on the last election those 47% are already on board. I guess all I have to do is convince Calderone supporters like you to see what the 47% of others see.    


Who's the mayor? Who won the election? Oh yeah, Tony Calderone did, again! Keep it going!

Edited by jailbird - 31/August/2007 at 9:09am
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:21am
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

insults to women are ok?
should we have turned the other cheek?

or is it because sentry's post was trite/lame and pie's was super funny.


That was not a insult to women in general. just you specifically. You got a knack for twisting words lady. Looks like I'm gonna need a Depends over here. We have a major wah wah blow-out. What a cry-baby. And "super funny"? O.K.
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:26am
Originally posted by jailbird jailbird wrote:

   Who's the mayor? Who won the election? Oh yeah, Tony Calderone did, again! Keep it going!


Calderone. Calderone. Yes he did. I think he should. See. It is not so hard answering questions is it donkey? You should try it sometime.
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

    approximately 47% of the voters will be behind you. ignorant slobs, tho they are.

 

 


I'd would say based on the last election those 47% are already on board. I guess all I have to do is convince Calderone supporters like you to see what the 47% of others see.   
Go feed your cats and shave your chin now.
 
you are such a chump.
it's your style (or lack of), not your content (for the most part.)
 
 


Edited by citizen - 31/August/2007 at 9:35am
Back to Top
jailbird View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 297
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

Originally posted by jailbird jailbird wrote:

   Who's the mayor? Who won the election? Oh yeah, Tony Calderone did, again! Keep it going!


Calderone. Calderone. Yes he did. I think he should. See. It is not so hard answering questions is it donkey? You should try it sometime.


Did you ask me a question??
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 9:56am
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

you are such a chump.

it's your style (or lack of), not your content (for the most part.)


It is so funny how human nature and behavior always surface if you push the right button's no matter how hard people try to do the opposite. Take citizen for example. Thinks she all intellectual. Thinks she is here to be the mediator. Acts like she can see both sides of the story when no one really can. When it comes right down to it she becomes primordial. And uses the word "chump". I am laughing right now. Style? Who cares. Only those that don't agree with you care about your style. And if they don't agree? I don't care. Chump.    
Back to Top
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 10:51am
Ok, I do understand it. I used to personally attack like Sentry does, and I got punished for it more than once. So I do wonder how it is that Sentry is allowed to go off all the time making personal attacks.

I think all this insulting is a waste of space, but Sentry's main points are valid. We heard a lot about the substation, spent the money, and now what? Lack of follow through? Lack of true vision? Lack of political skill? Questions worth answering.
Back to Top
rukidnme View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 10/July/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 79
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rukidnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

let's say i suspect much of what you say is correct. altho cannot agree you make statements of accuracy. mostly they are allegations, correct?
 
what is it you wish me/others to do that would make us un-stupid, un-blind? like today, or this year?
 
 
Perhaps all Sentry has are allegations and innuendo.  Otherwise, maybe he/she would stop spewing the same things over and over and over.  Show us the contracts, show us the corruption (not just your allegation).  Back it up with facts.  
 
Sentry, quit saying you are right, everyone else is stupid, unless you can show us some proof.  At least if I say someone doesn't have a vehicle tag, I can show you a picture of it.  What have you got?  Besides nothing.
 
You've all been shown proof before.  During the ROOS controversies.  I couldn't spend all day looking for it, but somewhere in the 9 million pages of that topic it was brought up that the then owner & developer had only ever made campaign contributions to Calderone.  Developer never made any campaign contribution to anyone but Calderone.  Why was that?  Because he liked him?  I don't think so.  I believe a last-minute deal was cut on that project, wasn't it?  Calderone and developer agreed to something before the start of the meeting where the final vote (after a years' delay) was taken and guess what - the vote passed.
 
Proof means nothing (although PIE you've typically come out on the side against Calderone's politics so I'm not pointing to you) to any of you rubes.  You believe what you want to believe about your town leader because if you believed the truth you'd have to admit to having been conned.
 
Tony is a snake, a cheat and a liar.  He is, however, cunning, and that's how he's in office.
 
 
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 1:15pm
Calderone votes to approve the Ultra foods store at the mall and give tax rebates back to them. Then I suppose by coincidence his company Illinois Alarm is hired to install the alarms there. And. He is the only non-union contractor allowed on the job and he works at night to install the alarm. Calderone gives as liquor commissioner a liquor license to Art Sundry at Café DeLucca when there was no previous license there because it was a shoe store. Wa La! Illinois Alarm gets the alarm contract at Café DeLucca and Sundry appears in all of Calderone's campaign commericals. Calderone casts the deciding vote on the Residences at the Grove to allow Taxman who is a big campaign contributor to get zoning change and build a monster development. Guess what everyone gets when they buy there? Oh ya. A Illinois Alarm system. I guess this town is the epi-center for all things coincidental.   
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2007 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Sentry Sentry wrote:

this town is the epi-center for all things coincidental.   
 
Maybe we can use that as a village slogan.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.
A.Lange & Sohne Langematik Tourbillon Replica Watches ,and it must be a dream replica watches. Brand, style, visibility, features are absolutely assiduous, they not only added to their own sort of power in the rolex replica sale, and certainly can bear, "handed down" in the name. Now here is a fantastic choice for you, if you heard of Langematik Tourbillon rolex replica sale , this article will be much helpful to you. The function of a breitling replica sale is no longer confined to more of a symbol used to reflect personal taste. For men, the rolex replica uk is a symbol of their status; the contrary, a woman wearing a replica watches in addition to at the time, the greatest use is decorative, fashion Langematik Tourbillon breitling replica sale , elegance, style, simplicity, there is a pressing vulgarity temperament.