Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Charges

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Seagull
Seagull

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2007 at 1:37am
Logic your kidding right?

Yes Harder and Johnsen destroyed their own careers all by themselves, quit the kidding. Smoke a bong or something. Little voices from outer space are fogging your thoughts.
If I had a hammer.... I would use it on a nail
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2007 at 8:09am

No, not kidding, JB.

Carl Nyberg View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Nyberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 10:14am
There is ample evidence that the Forest Park has a police department that lacks discipline and professionalism.

How much has the village paid in legal settlements?

How many insurance carriers have dumped Forest Park b/c of settlements and issues stemming from the police department?

What do other communities pay in insurance and settlements? How much of their problems stem from their police departments?

Kozak thinking he could get away with some rough stuff is just a symptom of the lack of professionalism at the Forest Park PD.

Is there anybody defending the Forest Park PD who isn't a complete sycophant for the Calderone administration?
Mr. Deeds View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Deeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 12:30pm
Lot's of questions. Are they rhetorical or do you really want to know?
Does anyone on the outside really know the answers? If you have the data, please fill in the blanks.

Those who can make you believe absurdities have the power to make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire~
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 12:33pm
Mr Nyberg,  know you like to ask questions, so do I, but would greatly appreciate some real numbers/$$ to go along with your queries. If you know the facts/figures, for crissakes, spit 'em out.
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 12:34pm

Great minds think alike

piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Mr Nyberg,  know you like to ask questions, so do I, but would greatly appreciate some real numbers/$$ to go along with your queries. If you know the facts/figures, for crissakes, spit 'em out.

What logic and admin said.  If you know something, quit just alluding to it already. 
JBWB View Drop Down
Seagull
Seagull

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 1:57pm

He doesn't know sh*t. When are you going to realize that?

Edited by piehead - 12/September/2007 at 5:50pm
If I had a hammer.... I would use it on a nail
dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 5:27pm
Hey no use  of swear words...Where's Adminimom with the bar of soap?
Mr. Deeds View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Deeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 10:14pm
JBWB has tourettes syndrome. If I did anything about it Celestial or Citizen might jump all over me for trampling on the rights of handicapped people.
So don't let that sh*t bother you. Ok?

Edited by administrator - 12/September/2007 at 10:14pm
Those who can make you believe absurdities have the power to make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire~
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 10:53pm
you're mixing up your heavenly bodies/goddesses - isis, i believe, had this issue.
Mr. Deeds View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Deeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 11:06pm
Yeah, thanks for the correction.

dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2007 at 11:11pm
Let em have it Harry !!! Wipe the floors with those mugs !!! I think I watched to many old movies last night.
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2007 at 1:19am

Carl,

I really hate to even respond to you. You are such a left wing, forever activist with no true understanding of law enforcement. You spew that you "Conducted" a few investigations in the Navy, so what. They usually tag the low man on the totem pole for that crap. Correct me if I am wrong, you were a Junior Officer when you did the "Investigation" you so proudly refer to?

And you found that the recruiters were less than honest!! NO sh*t! That has been going on for decades!! Good Job Freak!

Now, why do you have such an erection for the Police? Been picked up for Burglary while on leave a few years back?

Most who have a continual and persistent gripe with the police were the subject of a report they generated at some point or another.

Now to be on topic,

No charges, hmmm, Is Carl subject to libel as, I believe, he is the 1st to name a person who was never charged with a crime????????

Edited by BBones - 13/September/2007 at 1:20am
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2007 at 8:42am
Who cares if he named the cheating creep cop Kozak. Creep Kozak was accused of rape. He has no right to privacy. The disgraced Ryan was protecting him. Plain and simple. You think that if this was some 27 year old colored guy from Maywood that Ryan and Calderone wouldn't be crowing like a roosters? Not to mention I bet the 27 year old colored guy from Maywood would be in jail right now charged with rape. The whole not naming names thing is a newspaper company policy. Not a law. The cheating creep cop Kozak cheated on his wife and had sex and used his hand-cuffs to restrain her and was accused by the woman he did this to of rape. And that is O.K. with you? If it's the truth it isn't libel now is it? You can't sue someone for telling the truth about you. The cheating creep cop Kozak had sex with a woman that was not his wife and she filed a police report accusing him of rape. Being the 1st person to say that is not a crime if in fact cheating creep cop Kozak was accused. I don't think anyone is denying that he was accused. How is Carl guilty of libel?   I can't believe that people are defending this cheating creep cop Kozak and instead of holding him responsible you want to blame Carl? People have the right to know and decide whether they want cheating creep cop Kozak around them or their daughters and wifes now. The cheating creep cop Kozak is morally bankrupt by his own actions not by what Carl does. What is wrong with you?
jujube50 View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujube50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2007 at 12:50pm
Hey, Nyberg is cool. Every community needs a gadfly! Especially FP.

If it's the truth it isn't libel now is it? You can't sue someone for telling the truth about you.

Bingo!
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2007 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by jujube50 jujube50 wrote:

If it's the truth it isn't libel now is it? You can't sue someone for telling the truth about you.

Bingo!

Of course, that wasn't true until a wise jury in New York in 1732 ignored the law and acquitted a newspaper editor of libel on the grounds that the story was true.  Ponder how we owe the foundations of one our most basic First Amendment rights to jury nullification.
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2007 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by KPO'M KPO'M wrote:

Ponder how we owe the foundations of one our most basic First Amendment rights to jury nullification.

Huh?
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2007 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by videoguy videoguy wrote:

Ponder how we owe the foundations of one our most basic First Amendment rights to jury nullification.

Huh?

The judge in that 1732 case (I forget the citation) basically instructed the jury that under the law as written, the newspaper editor was guilty, since truth wasn't a valid defense against a libel claim.  The jury ignored the judge's instructions.  Pretty soon after that, juries basically refused to convict on that ground, and the law was changed.  It was a major boost to the concept of freedom of the press.
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2007 at 11:38am
Ok, but it doesnt mean juries are right all the time. OJ Simpson is a perfect example, as well as the jury which acquitted the murderers of Emmett Till.

Edited by videoguy - 15/September/2007 at 11:38am
Dr. Barbie View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Barbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2007 at 12:16pm
If the jury had not done that and the precedent set, we would have lost our freedom of speech.  Everyone here could have been sued over things that were said about the candidates during the election because whether they were true or not they were negative.

Can you imagine your life if you could not say anything negative about anyone without be sued for libel?  Sentry would be on Alcatraz.
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2007 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Dr. Barbie Dr. Barbie wrote:

Sentry would be on Alcatraz.

Yah. And in an ideal world, I'd be in a cell with Calderone. Or maybe they wouldn't put someone who tells the negative truth about someone in a cell with a real criminal.
Carl Nyberg View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Nyberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2007 at 1:30pm
Does anybody know the number of rape allegations the State's Attorney has declined to prosecute when the alleged rapist was not a cop or otherwise politically connected in the criminal justice system?
jailbird View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 11:29am
6,589 give or take.
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 1:43am

Does anyone here, that has named a person, know he did in fact do what he is accused of?

There are only two people that know the answer to this, and Sentry and Nyberg are not the two.

Perhaps slander (From Webster on line... An action for slander may be brought without alleging and proving special damages if the statements in question have a plainly harmful character, as by imputing to the plaintiff criminal guilt, serious sexual misconduct, or conduct or a characteristic affecting his or her business or profession.) (Not sure think Sentry and Carl have made plenty of harmful statements to this personís character) was the wrong choice of words, how about defamation of character or character assassination?

Why does one party get special treatment and the other get the gauntlet?

KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 9:47am
Originally posted by BBones BBones wrote:

That's what a lot of people were asking about the Harder and Johnsen cases relative to the case of the subject of the most recent allegations.
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 10:44am

Perhaps slander (From Webster on line... An action for slander may be brought without alleging and proving special damages if the statements in question have a plainly harmful character, as by imputing to the plaintiff criminal guilt, serious sexual misconduct, or conduct or a characteristic affecting his or her business or profession.) (Not sure think Sentry and Carl have made plenty of harmful statements to this personís character) was the wrong choice of words, how about defamation of character or character assassination?

Read your own definition. Serious sexual mis-conduct (cheating creep cop Kozak had sex with a woman and hand-cuffed her and she filed a charge of rape against him. Sounds like he participated in a serious sexual mis-conduct to me)
Conduct affecting his or her business or profession. (cheating creep cop Kozak is a cop and was accused of one of the most heinous crimes a human being can commit. Seems to me HIS actions will affect his profession and ability to carry it out.)
No one made him do anything. He did what he did now he lives with the consequences of his actions. Seems simple to me. He could have just went home to his wife that night. He chose to follow a different path.
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 10:51am
impute is the same as accuse.  This situation was never proven. 

My duaghter says you are a child molester.  Does that make it so?
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 10:54am

That's what a lot of people were asking about the Harder and Johnsen cases relative to the case of the subject of the most recent allegations.

I believe Harder was shown to be a festering boil of disciplinary issues.  One match makes a small flame.  A box of matches makes a fire.
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 11:17am

impute is the same as accuse.† This situation was never proven.†

My daughter says you are a child molester.† Does that make it so?

Before concocting bizarre scenarios in which your daughter is molested think of this. The cheating creep cop Kozak merely was not charged criminally because there supposedly was not enough evidence to do so. This doesn't mean he didn't do it. There just wasn't enough evidence to charge him for doing it. Did he have sex outside his marriage with this woman? Did he use hand-cuffs on her? Did it start out consensual and then she mentioned that little word NO? Did he ignore her NO? Just because it was not proven doesn't mean it didn't happen pal. I hope your daughter or your wife will not be Hedonism III aka the Forest Park police departments next victim. Bet you'd have a slightly different perspective then now wouldn't you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>