Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Local Political Arena > Police , Fire, Village Departments
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - cops turn off video cameras
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cops turn off video cameras

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message
Pitbull View Drop Down
SG1
SG1
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2007 at 8:53pm
 Wow thought Doolin was still in F.P.....Didn't know he went to another town with his office/business....Guess I'm behind the times. I wonder why the move? But I guess it's none of my business.


Edited by Pitbull - 26/September/2007 at 9:01pm
I'm Dog The Bounty Hunter
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2007 at 9:19pm
pitbull - doolin says he advertises on the proviso probe. which includes 10 or so towns. he says folks in those towns are responding to his advertising. this is a good thing.
 
if a realtor had to rely only on fp home sales for income these days that person might become, well...um...cranky, or homeless. (am teasing you vg. am teasing!)
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2007 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

i don't get your question, pie. about carl's blog. how is his time & energy free, anymore than google?
or, isn't everything free until you put a price tag on it, and see if folks agree w/you?
 
I retract all I have to say about Carl selling advertising on his free blog.  Obviously, I am the only one that thinks it's kind of weird to sell space on their blog.  All the other blogs out there that I read are by people who just want to share something, place, experiences, that they are having.  Not ad space.  To each his own.  Free country and all.  Spend your money where you want.


Edited by piehead - 26/September/2007 at 9:31pm
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2007 at 10:38pm
ok, i get it. it's blogs v. all other websites. that makes sense, to me.
 
i'm not an expert. is there really a difference? all those financial blogs - all for free? or is there some backdoor revenues?
 
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2007 at 9:23am
I am not familiar with any of the financial blogs as money stuff like that gives me a brain ache.  But anything with the blogspot.com extension is a freebie for sure.  Just as myspace and facebook and all those young folks websites.  Free, all free.
 
You could start one citizen....non-conforminghouses.blogspot.com and keep an online journal about your trials and tribulations. 
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2007 at 10:04am
a more lucrative angle - folks pay me not to blog on this issue.  
 
i used to be a well-rounded person. if this board is any indication, fp has a certain talent for getting people 'focused.'
Back to Top
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2007 at 1:55pm
The blogs are free, as is Nyberg's. The point, as Doolin explained, is that when many people view a blog, the blog can try to charge money for ads which will be seen by the readers of the blog. Get it?
Back to Top
Sentry View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1037
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2007 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Carl Nyberg Carl Nyberg wrote:

1. The source of the information was secondary and not primary.2. The basis is the source of the information.3. I believe Chief Ryan hands out discipline based on who he perceives as allies and enemies. Political allies of Calderone and the FPPD "in crowd" get preferential treatment. Ryan also implements draconian discipline against cops he doesn't like.4. Asking for confirmation from an official source is hardly the same as not having info.Here's my question for BBones and Sizzle, if it turns out that FPPD officers were systematically turning off their cameras, will it change your mind about the FPPD, Chief Jim Ryan, Mike Sturino or Mayor Calderone?


And so there you go. Ask and receive. Now it's your turn Sizzle. C'mon how about it? Answer some questions or forever be the coward we all know you are.   
Back to Top
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 01/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2007 at 10:01am
Originally posted by BBones BBones wrote:

Originally posted by Sizzle Sizzle wrote:

Okay, I could get into a discussion about who insulted who, yada yada.  That's just immature.  Instead, I will just repeat the questions to Carl that I already posted near the beginning of this discussion.
 
Number 1.   Carl, you noted a "rumor" in your blog about FPPD's practice of deliberately turning off their dash cams.  Can you tell us where you heard that rumor, and why do you believe it?
 
1. The source of the information was secondary and not primary.
Hearsay?
 
Number 2. Do you have a factual basis to form an opinion that mulitiple officers (not just the one officer in that one instance) have been doing this?  If so, what is your basis?
 
2. The basis is the source of the information.
So the answer is no, I don't. It is based on second hand information (Hearsay).
 
Number 3. Chief Ryan disciplined the officer in that instance for not having his dash camera on.  Please explain why you think Chief Ryan condones this behavior, based on this instance.

3. I believe Chief Ryan hands out discipline based on who he perceives as allies and enemies. Political allies of Calderone and the FPPD "in crowd" get preferential treatment. Ryan also implements draconian discipline against cops he doesn't like.
Don't think this is an answer to Why you think the chief condones this behavior based on this instance.
 
Number 4. You seemed to have given a half assed answer to this one.  Was you e-mail to Mike before your unfounded alegation or after?

4. Asking for confirmation from an official source is hardly the same as not having info.
So, you think it is good practice to make an alegation based on hearsay, put it out in the public forum, and then ask for confirmation from a second source?  Nice.

Here's my question for BBones and Sizzle, if it turns out that FPPD officers were systematically turning off their cameras, will it change your mind about the FPPD, Chief Jim Ryan, Mike Sturino or Mayor Calderone?
 
This depends on how long they may have been doing this and who knew they were doing it and what they did when this was found out. I don't think you can place blame on they Mayor, Administrator or Chief on this anymore than you can blame the Public Works Supervisor if his men are sneaking in a nap on Greenbriar road at 9 in the morning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also noted that during this discussion, you posted a comment showing that you have requested dash cam data from Mike Sturino.  Does this mean that you do not have the data to support your claims and inferences you made in your original blog post?
 
...... I think a true journalist would try to get both sides of a story, regardless of their own personal slant.  You don't have to answer this one, it's just a thought. 
 
 
Any answers Carl? 
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2007 at 10:11am
Originally posted by BBones BBones wrote:

[I don't think you can place blame on they Mayor, Administrator or Chief on this anymore than you can blame the Public Works Supervisor if his men are sneaking in a nap on Greenbriar road at 9 in the morning.
 
 
 
Is this after a trip to Dunkin Donuts for a coffee and sweet roll
Back to Top
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Carl Nyberg Carl Nyberg wrote:

The Village of Forest Park paid for video recording cameras for all squad cars. These cameras begin recording when the sirens are engaged, if the camera is not disabled by the police officer.

Apparently officers have been disabling these cameras. And the judges are OK with officers doing this. BTW disabling the cameras is a violation of the putative policy of the FPPD.

See Proviso Probe.


In light of the recent allegations against Officer Murphy, does anyone else think it is a good idea for the Forest Park Police Department to require that these cameras be on?  A working camera might have provided conclusive evidence, up or down, on whether a civil rights violation occurred.
Back to Top
JBWB View Drop Down
Seagull
Seagull
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 288
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by KPO'M KPO'M wrote:

Originally posted by Carl Nyberg Carl Nyberg wrote:

The Village of Forest Park paid for video recording cameras for all squad cars. These cameras begin recording when the sirens are engaged, if the camera is not disabled by the police officer.

Apparently officers have been disabling these cameras. And the judges are OK with officers doing this. BTW disabling the cameras is a violation of the putative policy of the FPPD.

See Proviso Probe.


In light of the recent allegations against Officer Murphy, does anyone else think it is a good idea for the Forest Park Police Department to require that these cameras be on?  A working camera might have provided conclusive evidence, up or down, on whether a civil rights violation occurred.
 
More idiotic comments from 2 people who think alike.
If I had a hammer.... I would use it on a nail
Back to Top
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by JBWB JBWB wrote:

 
More idiotic comments from 2 people who think alike.


Now, now, please have more self-esteem JBWB.  Not all your comments are idiotic! LOL
Back to Top
JBWB View Drop Down
Seagull
Seagull
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 288
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by KPO'M KPO'M wrote:

Originally posted by JBWB JBWB wrote:

 
More idiotic comments from 2 people who think alike.


Now, now, please have more self-esteem JBWB.  Not all your comments are idiotic! LOL
 
You're correct mr whimpy, especially my last one.
If I had a hammer.... I would use it on a nail
Back to Top
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by JBWB JBWB wrote:

Originally posted by KPO'M KPO'M wrote:

Originally posted by JBWB JBWB wrote:

 
More idiotic comments from 2 people who think alike.


Now, now, please have more self-esteem JBWB.  Not all your comments are idiotic! LOL
 
You're correct mr whimpy, especially my last one.


Touché, Joe, but why the animosity toward my comment?  If Murphy is innocent, then the lack of video evidence actually hurts him.  Why is it "idiotic" to suggest that police officers in a town wracked with controversy turn on a device that could protect them from false charges of abuse?  Those who have nothing to hide have nothing to fear, right?  That's the argument taken by the government every time it increases surveillance on us.  Why shouldn't it apply to government officials (which police officers are)?

For the sake of the village, I actually hope that the charges against Murphy are false, as well as the allegations against Frawley and the officer in the rape case.  Unlike some people on this forum, I don't revel in the misdoings of the police force, regardless of what their political affiliation is.


Edited by KPO'M - 28/October/2007 at 11:30pm
Back to Top
BBones View Drop Down
Resident
Resident
Avatar

Joined: 01/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2007 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by BBones BBones wrote:

Originally posted by BBones BBones wrote:

Originally posted by Sizzle Sizzle wrote:

Okay, I could get into a discussion about who insulted who, yada yada.  That's just immature.  Instead, I will just repeat the questions to Carl that I already posted near the beginning of this discussion.
 
Number 1.   Carl, you noted a "rumor" in your blog about FPPD's practice of deliberately turning off their dash cams.  Can you tell us where you heard that rumor, and why do you believe it?
 
1. The source of the information was secondary and not primary.
Hearsay?
 
Number 2. Do you have a factual basis to form an opinion that mulitiple officers (not just the one officer in that one instance) have been doing this?  If so, what is your basis?
 
2. The basis is the source of the information.
So the answer is no, I don't. It is based on second hand information (Hearsay).
 
Number 3. Chief Ryan disciplined the officer in that instance for not having his dash camera on.  Please explain why you think Chief Ryan condones this behavior, based on this instance.

3. I believe Chief Ryan hands out discipline based on who he perceives as allies and enemies. Political allies of Calderone and the FPPD "in crowd" get preferential treatment. Ryan also implements draconian discipline against cops he doesn't like.
Don't think this is an answer to Why you think the chief condones this behavior based on this instance.
 
Number 4. You seemed to have given a half assed answer to this one.  Was you e-mail to Mike before your unfounded alegation or after?

4. Asking for confirmation from an official source is hardly the same as not having info.
So, you think it is good practice to make an alegation based on hearsay, put it out in the public forum, and then ask for confirmation from a second source?  Nice.

Here's my question for BBones and Sizzle, if it turns out that FPPD officers were systematically turning off their cameras, will it change your mind about the FPPD, Chief Jim Ryan, Mike Sturino or Mayor Calderone?
 
This depends on how long they may have been doing this and who knew they were doing it and what they did when this was found out. I don't think you can place blame on they Mayor, Administrator or Chief on this anymore than you can blame the Public Works Supervisor if his men are sneaking in a nap on Greenbriar road at 9 in the morning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also noted that during this discussion, you posted a comment showing that you have requested dash cam data from Mike Sturino.  Does this mean that you do not have the data to support your claims and inferences you made in your original blog post?
 
...... I think a true journalist would try to get both sides of a story, regardless of their own personal slant.  You don't have to answer this one, it's just a thought. 
 
 
Any answers Carl? 
 
I was wondering if this was going to drop off the radar or what.  Carl?  Hearsay??????  Is that what you report?
Back to Top
KPO'M View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3031
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPO'M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2007 at 12:02am
Whether or not Carl's information is hearsay, it would be reassuring, to say the least, if the Village would issue a release stating unequivocally that it is village policy for the cameras to be on, and that all active members of the force have been reminded of that policy.  For that matter, if any village officials or elected officials are reading this thread and have such information, by all means, share it with us.
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 9:50am
this is sooo stupid. so avoidable.
another civil suit?
 
will we need a special tax to create a 'defense fund' for our police department?
 
Jury sides with man accused of resisting arrest
2006 case saw officer disciplined for department violation


By Josh Adams
A man who was stunned repeatedly with a Taser during a traffic stop in November 2006 was found not guilty Friday of resisting the officer's attempts to take him into custody.

Clarence Davis, Jr. was originally stopped by police for a seat belt violation. Authorities discovered his driver's license and registration were not valid, according to a department report on the Nov. 2, 2006, arrest, and Officer Robert Biel attempted to take him into custody.

What occurred in the course of the arrest was in dispute, but at the heart of the defense's case was the failure of a dash-mounted camera in the police car to record the incident. According to Davis' attorney Nick Albukerk, the consistent testimony of three eye witnesses, coupled with a lack of video evidence from the officer, was overwhelming. Further harming the prosecutor's claim, Albukerk said, were several inconsistencies in the testimony offered by Biel and another officer who arrived at the scene to offer assistance. Neither vehicle's camera system recorded the arrest, and the officers gave conflicting testimony regarding the equipment.

"These guys are supposed to use these systems every single day of their career and then you have two officers that contradict each other over whether the system exists," Albukerk said following the Jan. 11 verdict.

Davis has said he is considering bringing a civil complaint against the police department.

 



Edited by citizen - 18/January/2008 at 10:12am
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:06am
Maybe they should have a special deduction on their paychecks to cover lawsuits.  Kind of like they pay into the union.
Back to Top
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 02/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:47am
That is a great idea.
Back to Top
Carl Nyberg View Drop Down
Resident
Resident


Joined: 04/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 253
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl Nyberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 12:18pm
I like the idea of requiring individual officers to carry insurance to cover at least a portion of the cost of civil suits against the municipality.

Officers who were repeat offenders would see their premiums rise and be financially forced out of police work even if the municipality were too cowardly to discipline the officer.
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

".....you have two officers that contradict each other over whether the system exists," Albukerk said following the Jan. 11 verdict.
Don't understand this quote, any clarification?
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Originally posted by citizen citizen wrote:

".....you have two officers that contradict each other over whether the system exists," Albukerk said following the Jan. 11 verdict.
Don't understand this quote, any clarification?
 
previous sentence in story: Neither vehicle's camera system recorded the arrest, and the officers gave conflicting testimony regarding the equipment.
 
only guessing, but perhaps albukerk's use of 'exists' was incorrect. may have meant 'if/how the system works?'
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 3:04pm
Maybe the cameras in the cars were like the Apple computers in every classroom. They weren't used because they lacked software, training...

Of course there's the whole school of thought that cops don't want a record of their activities.
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by watcher watcher wrote:

Of course there's the whole school of thought that cops don't want a record of their activities.
 
I'll go with this notion watcher.
Back to Top
Pitbull View Drop Down
SG1
SG1
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 8:51pm
 Why should the cops have  "insurance" to protect themselves when we keep covering their butts with our taxes?  We went over this same problem with the last copper that accidently left his camera off and most of us said it would be better that there should be no way to turn them off including me......Now we have 2 dumb asses that "accidently" left theirs off and we, not the cops will lose again....Carl and Pie I like your ideas but as long as we continue to pay for their mistakes it will never happen.....I think the big Q is, instead of them carrying special insurance how do we get out of paying for the FPPD's mistakes......hmmmmm....I think they refer to it as an election and not keep putting the same morons in office as FP has been known to do.....AGAIN for the record there is only 1 guy in office I voted for...(everybody seems to like and me im still undecided) .As for the rest thats on the most of you.....Want a change?   Stop sticking up for the same losers every election...Hosty is a perfect example...Think he keeps making it in because of his great looks and brillant mind?  I don't think so.
I'm Dog The Bounty Hunter
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:35pm

I also only voted for only one of the folks currently in office.  I tried.

Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 11:16pm
i'm waiting for sentry to verify if chief ryan did, in fact, attend hosty's fundraiser.
 
if turns out to be true, we must dust off our picket signs. waiting...
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2008 at 8:02am
Not sure how it could be verified unless Sentry also attended or was in the parking lot watching.
Back to Top
Pitbull View Drop Down
SG1
SG1
Avatar

Joined: 04/November/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2008 at 9:42pm
It wouldnt shock me if he did.....I wasnt at Hosty's fund raiser nor would i ever go.....Can I ask the forum a question? Why do you people keep putting that bum (Hosty)  in?
I'm Dog The Bounty Hunter
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.
A.Lange & Sohne Langematik Tourbillon Replica Watches ,and it must be a dream replica watches. Brand, style, visibility, features are absolutely assiduous, they not only added to their own sort of power in the rolex replica sale, and certainly can bear, "handed down" in the name. Now here is a fantastic choice for you, if you heard of Langematik Tourbillon rolex replica sale , this article will be much helpful to you. The function of a breitling replica sale is no longer confined to more of a symbol used to reflect personal taste. For men, the rolex replica uk is a symbol of their status; the contrary, a woman wearing a replica watches in addition to at the time, the greatest use is decorative, fashion Langematik Tourbillon breitling replica sale , elegance, style, simplicity, there is a pressing vulgarity temperament.