Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Quality of Life Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lexinexi ramblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2008 at 11:44am
Oh thank god and ty Pie...not sure anyone could take much more.
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2008 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by lexinexi lexinexi wrote:

Hey, what happened??? I read the question about moving me to QoL, but I didn't see anyone agree or vote on this. I thought this was a democracy, not a dictatorship.I was just starting to have fun. Now Jack is a very sad boy!!!

Without objection; so ordered.

Wherever did you get the idea FPF was a democracy?
Why din't you object when you had the chance?

Do you have any thoughts of your own to add to the discussions?

Do you have any thoughts of your own at all?

Edited by watcher - 12/June/2008 at 1:16pm
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2008 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

You are welcome to join in the threads but please discuss something within the topic, not just ramble.

WIDOID RICSAS
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Mr. D View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2008 at 1:31pm
Thanks, Pie. If this guy wants to ramble ad nauseum, he should do it in the traditional manner, like Lil MAC, at council meetings and in the FP Post.
lexinexi View Drop Down
Tourist
Tourist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexinexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2008 at 8:41pm
Ramble? Isn't that a car AMC made a long time ago? My nice friend had a white 4 door and the front seats folded back. I could sleep in there.  Why does everyone keep trying to push me around. Who said I was a guy. Have you ever been to Berlin? If you were you would know leaving with some gals could mean anything!!! If you have a question~~~just ask, I would prefer that as opposed to trying to push me around. Jack is very very sad now. I will drink my warm tea and go to sleep now. I would wish everyone sweet dreams, but I am too sad.
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2008 at 10:59pm
Actually it was called a Rambler.  Ramble is what you do.

Rambler, first 4 speed automatic transmission.  Was a very cool car. 
lexinexi View Drop Down
Tourist
Tourist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexinexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 11:00am
Ya know what? I'll tell u what!!! There are half a dozen of u whiny, miserable, no life, no friends people on this forum. Take your little digital cameras and run around town taking pictures of overgrown grass, windshields, now chasing the police and getting in their way, and God only knows what else. I will be planting some flowers in my yard today. Leave me alone, and go on being your miserable selves!!! Get a life!!!
Mr. D View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 11:16am
Then exactly what are you doing on this post, you wildly popular social butterfly, you?

If the feds should stop by to speak with you as you garden about favoritism in granting certain governmental contracts, you'll talk, lexinexi . Count on it.
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 11:40am

Ya know what? I'll tell u what!!! There are half a dozen of u whiny, miserable, no life, no friends people on this forum. Take your little digital cameras and run around town taking pictures of overgrown grass, windshields, now chasing the police and getting in their way, and God only knows what else. I will be planting some flowers in my yard today. Leave me alone, and go on being your miserable selves!!! Get a life!!!

Excuse me, but you sound like the miserable one here or jealous.  Please do tell us who is "now chasing the police and getting in their way"?  I don't recall reading anything like that in the news or on this forum. 
lexinexi View Drop Down
Tourist
Tourist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexinexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 2:10pm
Oh yeah!!! Didn't you see the contest? Must be nice to be perfect. God only knows I have made my own mistakes in life! Who hasn't? Who would want to hang with someone who hasn't? Not me!!! Tonight I am going to a necrophiliacs' ball. Anyone care to join in? Imagine the images your little digital cameras could capture. Would I be allowed to post them?  Then again, most of the people there won't be too concerned about how they look!!!
lexinexi View Drop Down
Tourist
Tourist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexinexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 5:42pm
See I pushed another button. Like I said B4, someone's not playing fair here. I think they know who. As far as the Feds, I'm shaken in my boots dude!!!
isis View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 6:39pm
You really are making too much noise, Lex.

All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
lexinexi View Drop Down
Tourist
Tourist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexinexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 8:20pm
Too much noise eh!!! How's this. I quit~~~have a nice life!!!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 8:22pm
Lexinexi is free to ramble as much as he/she wants in this thread.  After all, it's his/hers alone.  Isis, if you don't want to read lexi's posts, treat this thread like Sentry's and remain outside of it.  Then no one is annoyed.

Ramble away nexi
isis View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 8:46pm
I digress... Thanks for the reminder, Pie.

I feel like I'm back in the classroom sitting across from the weird kid that no one could figure out, and would bug the hell out everyone, but people always waited to hear or see the next bizarre thing she would do.

All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 8:54pm
pretty good analogy isis.  there was always at least one in every class.
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 11:44pm

Maybe someone else Pushed the Button?  Maybe you Should Explain Why this is getting to you?

U seem to be a Very Worried Person? Why? BCB...
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2008 at 2:22am
Is jack better on his meds? Maybe we can throw Jack a Party, to make jack a happy boy?

What makes you happy, Jack?   BCB...
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12