Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Education > Local Schools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lookie, lookie here comes cookie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lookie, lookie here comes cookie
    Posted: 03/September/2008 at 12:40am
WOW, is this a sample of her PR work?

http://www.forestparkreview.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=38&ArticleID=3478&TM=5743.062

Edited by logic - 03/September/2008 at 8:09am
dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 8:56am
What the Hell is she promoting ? I think we drove past her late one night on Roosevelt and Central.Wink 
FOCUS !!
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

WOW, is this a sample of her PR work?http://www.forestparkreview.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=38&ArticleID=3478&TM=5743.062

She has "People Skills"!

"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
isis View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 1:29pm
You are too bad!
All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by watcher watcher wrote:

Not sure about that pose.  Is she lifting a cheek to pass some gas?  Or a prelude to a Sharon Stone open leg pose?
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 1:56pm
Is that RuPaul?
FOCUS !!
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by isis isis wrote:

You are too bad!

Hey! I restrained myself from captioning it: District 209 Pubic Relations liason.

Unless Ms. Fabulous also goes by the name Marianne Williamson she should properly attribute the quote used.

Tsk, tsk. Not very good public relations. (Upon further review... seems appropriate somehow)

Going along with the glass half full vibe... we may be on the cusp of finding out the answer to that age old question... Just what does a girl have to do to get ahead in this place?

Edited by watcher - 03/September/2008 at 2:46pm
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Not sure about that pose.  Is she lifting a cheek to pass some gas?  Or a prelude to a Sharon Stone open leg pose?
Think that's what they used to call a "come hither" look:)
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Think that's what they used to call a "come hither" look:)

That's what my Great Aunt (now deceased) used to call her "I'm passing gas" move.
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 4:13pm
Head or get ahead?
FOCUS !!
isis View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 8:34pm

You are too bad!

... Just what does a girl have to do to get ahead in this place?

Obviously, I haven't learned.
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 10:44am
I did NOT have public relations with that woman!
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 10:46am

Obviously, I haven't learned.

Seems to be a chronic problem in the 209 district. Contagious?
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 12:40pm
If she is 26 then I am a 15 yr old virgin.
FOCUS !!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 12:58pm
Maybe she says that to attract younger men?  If in fact she is 26, she has been very busy what with the Air Force, graduate school....wonder when she had the time for undergrad?  Does 209 actually conduct a resume check to make sure people do what they say they do or just take it at their word?

Edited by piehead - 04/September/2008 at 12:58pm
isis View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 7:22pm

Seems to be a chronic problem in the 209 district. Contagious?

I am a product of the district that launched the musical career of Lionel Richie, the writing career of Robert Novack, and the acting career of Lynn Thigpen.

Go Steelmen!
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 9:42pm

I am a product of the district that launched the musical career of Lionel Richie, the writing career of Robert Novack, and the acting career of Lynn Thigpen. Go Steelmen!

You are what you eat.
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2008 at 9:45pm
Wait a minute here where is Mr. D you would think he has something to say about her...unless Good Grief do ya think she and D? Taunt
FOCUS !!
vorots View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vorots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2008 at 1:21am
26 isn't unreasonable. Graduate College at 21. Four years active. Can attend night school or online with U of Pheonix during time serving country. It is possible.
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2008 at 7:09am
Ewww you fell for that picture did'nt you? That "lady" has far away good looks the farther away you get the better she looks. A friend of mine a male told me she is a triple bagger,3 just in case the first 2 break.
FOCUS !!
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 8:35am
The further adventures of Cookie.

One of them big words PR peeps propagate. Duplicity.

In addition to being Dist. 209's high priced spokesmodel, Ms. Kennedy is an exec. producer at WVON while struggling to make ends meet.

From the WVON website:

TaQuoya Kennedy is Executive Producer of The Urban Business Roundtable and a thriving entrepreneur. She’s also a writer, editor, and serves as sound engineer for the program. Kennedy was previously Morning News Anchor and News Director for the Talk of Chicago 1690 WVON. She hails from Fairfield, Alabama, but her life in the Air Force landed her in Chicago where she’s well on her way to becoming a media powerhouse. Kennedy earned her Master's Degree in Public Affairs/ Broadcast Journalism from Columbia College. She’s worked with WVON, WCRX and Chicago Public Radio. Kennedy has also been awarded The Abbott Sengstacke Legacy Scholarship for Journalism by the Chicago Defender and the The Richard Steele Scholarship by Chicago Public Radio's Richard Steele. She’s also produced shows for award-winning journalist and CNN contributor Roland Martin.

But wait! On the website No Veteran Left Behind, a donation site for struggling vets there's another side of Ms. Kennedy.

TaQuoya grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. At the age of 17 she joined the United States Air Force (USAF). She served her country for 8 years working in public affairs, then later in counterintelligence and federal investigations. She was stationed all around the world in the United Kingdom, Qatar, Jordan, Greenland, Texas, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. Through hard work, dedication, and fortitude, she earned several distinguished medals and awards. After being honorably discharged from the Air Force, TaQuoya re-located to Chicago, Illinois to earn her Master’s Degree in Public Affairs and Journalism. After completing her degree she became highly successful as a reporter for news radio in Chicago. Covering local and national politics she was awarded several scholarships for excellence. She is currently focusing on growing her small business but her educational debt coupled with a difficult economy has made this difficult. Please help this veteran so that she can continue to realize her goals and contribute to the fabric of America with her success.

Seems perfectly suited for the PR podium at 209 eh?

From the questionable expense department to Queen of ALL Media?

Our Tax Subsidy of Struggling Entrepreneur

Edited by watcher - 04/February/2011 at 8:35am
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 9:48am
So hard to take someone serious with that 'crotch' shot on her profile! What a classy broad, NOT.

And how dare she be out begging on the veteran's site for more $$.   

Edited by piehead - 04/February/2011 at 9:50am
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 9:56am
strikes me as a variation on wingnut welfare. esp. after the herald's 'men of many hats' story.

Proviso Welfare - Not just for poor people, anymore.
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 10:29am
What makes her ideal for 209 might be her experience in counter-intelligence.

She's smartened up and made her MySpace site private.

I agree about the NVLB begging. Unseemly at best.
Oh and BTW, she opted to live in the South Loop hot zone. She obviously has it going on and those loans aren't so burdensome as to prevent her getting a mortgage. Unless the condo was gifted to her?

Dunlop Man View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunlop Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 10:39am
Counter intelligence my ass. She shuffled files from one office to another. If she had any real, substantive counter intelligence experience, she'd be doing something more useful than being a PR flack at D209. 

Nice thing about "counter-intelligence." Ask for details, and you're told "I can't talk about it." So it becomes what ever you want it to be.

I had a "secret" clearance in the military. Didn't mean s**t if my superiors didn't want me to see something. And most times, they didn't.
"I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell." - Harry Truman
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/February/2011 at 12:40pm
She has experiance all-righty..Wink
FOCUS !!
 Post Reply Post Reply