Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Madison St. Vacancies 9/12/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2008 at 10:55pm
"If it happened to you or a family member of yours, you'd be foaming at the mouth and you and everyone here knows it."

that's the story of this modern town.
everyone thinks life is just rolling along, they are safe, those 'other' people are just cranks. until it happens to them.
which it does, with alarming regularity.

videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2008 at 2:41am
Well, I pay my tickets. But I would get upset if I felt targeted. Question is, were you targeted or do you also bear some responsibility?
And you posted some things about how you are sorry you stayed here, etc., so that is pretty negative, even if you didnt say "hate" specifically.

Mr. Deeds View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Deeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2008 at 1:29pm
Never said i didn't bear some responsibility. And I admit I probably have the worst record in town for not paying tickets or paying them late. But does that justify shafting an innocent person for your shortcomings? How would you feel if they denied a family member of yours her rights every time you came across as a jerk on these forums? I don't dispute anything about the events leading up to the incident. It's what the village did afterward which makes it case of retaliation. My daughter doesn't even live in this town anymore and if I had sold my vehicle to anyone other than a family member, it wouldn't have gone the way it did. They're just pissed off because the big crackdown came a week too late and now they want to be all pissy about it.

Those who can make you believe absurdities have the power to make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire~
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2008 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by videoguy videoguy wrote:

Question is, were you targeted

Yes he was a Target ,  some Proof Should still be around BUT I Can't get into Why he was a Target.. "Part of the Black Robe guy Comments. Don't show you Back up hand.."

As for the Topic, What is the Count of stores Now to the Past list ? ThatsWhat I like to see How many more Mover out or in?? BCB...
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
vorots View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vorots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2008 at 8:53am
I tried to but BCB's last post through Google Translator feature, but I still can't get it to make any sense. Just kidding. What exactly do you want to know in your last question? I am a little bit confused.
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2008 at 9:00am
We had a post of store's closed  in July or Aug I Think and was wondering if Madison street had Gain new shops or did we lose More Shops? BCB..
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
backman View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2008 at 2:11pm
An observant poster has discovered an error I made on this list (9/12/08) regarding Circle Theater 7300 Madison. That store front is not vacant.

I totally missed it, my apologies. I have corrected it and updated the talley
backman
videoguy View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2008 at 2:56am
If you are all so concerned, why dont you volunteer to cold call from the real estate offices to prospective tenants?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12