Forum Home Forum Home > Education > Local Schools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Elementary School Restructuring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2010 at 8:45am
Originally posted by itsme itsme wrote:

Part of the reason I haven't been on this forum for months and months is bc of accusations and judgments like the above.  Here we go again.  Territorial elitists? I didn't think there was any more room on the bandwagon.  What an easy card to play when there's nothing else to say.   Don't forget racist.   Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe the most vocal kept their kids in the district. Most of the ones who left didn't even go to the meetings. 

Is there a particular reason we're revisiting this issue? The transition has been in place for a full school year plus three months. The promised open communication has been absent.

Where are we today? Has the district produced any progress reports? Any analysis of the benefits/problems associated with the restructuring?

Have the new policies achieved the desired outcomes? Are parents still vocal about what's going on?

"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516