Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Education > F O O D related discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review: G.E.M. and Shuckin' Grill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Originally posted by watcher watcher wrote:

Maybe because posters don't have your ease of separating people and their actions?
" You accept certain unlovely things about yourself and manage to live with them. The atonement for such an acceptance is that you make allowances for others - that you cleanse yourself of the sin of self-righteousness."--Hoffer

That's a great quote. Perfect for this thread.
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 12:29pm

"Please tell the man I didn't kill anyone. I was just trying to have me some fun." -Prine
Knew his brother:) used to have a turkey claw in his office.

Edited by logic - 22/October/2009 at 12:31pm
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

"Please tell the man I didn't kill anyone. I was just trying to have me some fun." -Prine

Knew his brother:) used to have a turkey claw in his office.

Bet Shuckin' Grill could whip up something tasty with it.

"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 12:49pm
or use it as a whip/whisk:)
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 12:50pm
Now if it was chicken feet, my grandma would have made soup out of them.
PaulW View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 3:05pm
You guys are funny! You have seen my posts of my own food in the past....and I have to say that it's hard for me to go out and find a meal as good as I make at home. This time I did.

Yes, I know Robert from a long time back when his band played on my boat....then I moved to Forest Park 5 years ago....and my wife got to know him too. He knows my name, and we have used him for oysters and clams for a party we had, plus he catered a few things for us  last summer. That's it.

I also know a lot about building, you saw my place at 209 Marengo, I gutted it and rebuilt it, what I am also doing to my house. The way Robert does his work and the way I do mine are different.

But this post was about the food and prices, they were both great!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2009 at 3:38pm
You're right PaulW...some of the food photos you've posted have looked downright yummy.
dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2009 at 10:24pm
The oysters on maranis bldg look like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poop.My kids and their friends noticed it right away..good job to the artiste.
FOCUS !!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2009 at 8:32am
Originally posted by dogcatcher dogcatcher wrote:

The oysters on maranis bldg look like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poop.My kids and their friends noticed it right away..good job to the artiste.

I thought they were baking potatoes at first
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12