Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Education > Home Repair and Improvement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got Bugs? Pest Control Inside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Citizen
Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got Bugs? Pest Control Inside
    Posted: 12/December/2009 at 8:02pm
If you have any kind of bug problem in your house, or mice, etc. do I have a recommendation for you.

His name is Chris Brenner, he use to be a Forest Parker, but is now an Oak Parker (because he has kids, you know the rest).

I have used him about 5 times in 3 or 4 years. Any time I have ants, mice, etc, I don't try to fix the problem, I call him. So far his batting average is 1.000!!!

Every visit has been $75-$125, but he has never had to come back. Forget the Orkin man, Chris will teach you what he did, and what you need to do in the future. He got rid of carpenter ants in my house a few years ago that were coming from the tree adjacent to my house, baited them on a warm spring night. Never seen them again.

In the past few weeks, have seen some really, really small ants in my house, they made it from the basement to the first floor. He treated today, they are gone.

No mess, no fuss, call Chris.

Brennan Pest Control: 708-205-1953
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2009 at 9:43pm
I may give him a buzz....we have a mouse in the house. Sorry, but an 18 year old cat that is deaf and has cataracts just can't fix the problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply