Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Education > F O O D related discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wilmot Stage Stop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wilmot Stage Stop
    Posted: 17/April/2011 at 8:56am
What a cool place..great food..great service...very cool little town cannot wait to go back and spend the day. This is Wisconsins oldest restaurant built in1848, above it is a Hotel they have preserved as a museum. The town we can't wait to explore during the day we will go back soon !!!
FOCUS !!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2011 at 9:20am
Warning though to non-steak eaters. They serve no fish dishes or chicken dishes; just beef and pork! And about a stick of butter on their baked potatoes. Cook the meat out in the open similar to how The Pines used to do it.

My dad freaked out in the 'hotel' portion....I never saw him move so fast. He said he could feel the ghosts up on the 3rd floor DC.
dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2011 at 10:56am
Oh yeah..i told my girlfriend the same thing it was eerie i felt really weird up there. They do however offer Lobster and Shrimp which my non- meat eating girlfriend had and her hubby had chicken.
FOCUS !!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2011 at 11:00am
I see they have finally changed their menu a bit. They never had any non-meat offerings. About time they got with the times.

stage stop

Edited by piehead - 17/April/2011 at 11:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply