Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Local Political Arena > Police , Fire, Village Departments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Police Dept. Federal Lawsuit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Police Dept. Federal Lawsuit
    Posted: 02/September/2011 at 9:03pm
A female "intern" has accused her detective "handler" of sexual assault.

The Detective was disciplined for "Improper Conduct" by the FPPD, its investigation concluded insufficient proof of sexual assault.

Deja Vu anybody?

Case# 11-cv-06102
Filed 9/1/2011
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2011 at 11:46pm
Geez, can't these guys keep their hands to themselves and their peckers in their pants!
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 8:13am
He was doing a "Pat down" ...  OK.. And checking her to make sure she has no lumps in the wrong spot...

OR Maybe it's a new rule that females maynot have implants and he was checking.. :)..  
Kinda hard to run with extra weight..

Sorry for being on the "Sick" side i just got up.. BCB...

I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 8:19am
Badcop pdf file   if you care to read..  Say it aint so lee.. Next pat down i get.. I'm gonna have to refuse due to .lol  "PIGS" doing all the wrong things..   Sorry i could not resist,  BCB...

The Above comment before this one , I "Thought" it was another lift the shit thing thats ok with the FPPD.. sorry for my mistake.. BCB,...

Edited by bcbandit - 03/September/2011 at 8:22am
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 9:59am
If he did these things, he is a pig and should be fired and get no benefits ever from the FPPD.
dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 11:58am
I do not believe it for a minute.
FOCUS !!
harp10 View Drop Down
Resident
Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harp10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 2:54pm
I will be very disappointed if this proves to be true. I have always found Det. Lee to be a very respectful person and he has shown my daughter and I great kindness through the years. I am firmly on the side of "innocent until proven guilty" on this one.
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2011 at 3:26pm
Is it common practice for an adult to do the purchasing for a minor during one of these stings? Thought the point was the under-aged doing the buying? Are the young "stingers" required to consume the alcohol? Don't think so. I, too, hope this isn't true.
 Post Reply Post Reply