Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Soapbox
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forest Park iPhone app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forest Park iPhone app
    Posted: 30/September/2012 at 9:50am
Seems like another waste of our money.

They build an app, put up signs and then forget about it! Typical.

Under the tab called village news....it tells me about the heat wave that is going on! News maybe the day they launched the app, and probably the last time anyone looked at it in the village.

Similar to the waste of $$ for forest park's best program.

Keep the current goofs in office (that would be the 3 amigos of Calderone, mannix and of course Hosty)!

Jon Kubricht View Drop Down
Nomad
Nomad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Kubricht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Seems like another waste of our money.

They build an app, put up signs and then forget about it! Typical.

Under the tab called village news....it tells me about the heat wave that is going on! News maybe the day they launched the app, and probably the last time anyone looked at it in the village.

Similar to the waste of $$ for forest park's best program.

Keep the current goofs in office (that would be the 3 amigos of Calderone, mannix and of course Hosty)!

Piehead, I think you are hitting the nail on the head. The forest park best program with Governing Dynamics (a company which doesn't have an office) was just that. A way for Mannix to get some money. Forest Park paid what @ 16K for the program which should have cost 2K. Mannix then got a rebate, kick back, referal, agency fee, how ever you want to coat it for $14 K. That would have paid off his campaign debt. So my assumption is this next waste is just going to go to Mannix's campaign coffers for the next election.

dogcatcher View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2012 at 6:48pm
My friends with I phones love it..i however have an android so im waiting for it to become available to me.
FOCUS !!
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2012 at 9:27am
Originally posted by dogcatcher dogcatcher wrote:

My friends with I phones love it..
What part, exactly, do they love? Unless you use it for getting overnight parking, it pretty much is useless. Under village news, it shows it's going to be 101 degrees! Geez, I sure dressed wrong for today then. WASTE OF OUR MONEY! Pure and simple. Just something else that Anthony Calderone can put his name on.   

Edited by piehead - 05/October/2012 at 9:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply