Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quite Amusing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quite Amusing
    Posted: 20/September/2013 at 11:43am
The Tricoci story comments on the Review website are very reminiscent of FPF in its heyday. The FPF detractors read the same and it even includes an off-topic unleashed dogs post:)

Edited by logic - 20/September/2013 at 11:44am
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 2:10pm
It is quite crazy. Trying to stay far away from it.

Been following it though......

If I remember correctly, observer does not even reside in Forest Park.

Edited by piehead - 20/September/2013 at 2:10pm
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 3:22pm
Me and all my supposed alter egos are happy to have played a part in logic's amusement.

Being accused of posting under multiple names by someone likely to be Proviso type shill- where dumping dozens of different post names from the same ISP- is just too ironic for words. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 3:34pm
Funny, have been posting here on/off for yrs, yet "observer" seems to know as much about FPF as I do. Can you glean that much info from a cursory glance at past posts? Go figure.

Bill, you sure you went to Catholic school? It should read "All my supposed alter egos and I"   
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Active here since 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Funny, have been posting here on/off for yrs, yet "observer" seems to know as much about FPF as I do. Can you glean that much info from a cursory glance at past posts? Go figure.

Bill, you sure you went to Catholic school? It should read "All my supposed alter egos and I"   

And he/she anonymously suggests that anonymity is worse than Hitler?...<g>

Bill(et al) went to at least 5 Catholic schools, 3 Yeshivas, 4 Madrasas and a dozen public schools. And that was just 4th grade. Bill contains multitudes!
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 4:16pm
Ouch! Busted for faulty grammar. You've got me looking over my shoulder for Sister Mary Patricia and her dreaded "board of education." 

Now, as for "glean(ing) that much info from a cursory glance at past posts," I don't think so, logic. Observer is, as Texas folk put it, all hat and no cattle. 
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Muzzle Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 10:05am

Psst, I think he's the one in the hat, :) BCB...
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 10:25am
I see "observer" is partaking of our nectar and regurgitating it, mixed with plenty of bile, on the Review. watcher, you're the capo di tutti capi of this little crime family. Pie, sorry, you're just a capo. Sharon, Bill, you guys will just have to share the role of Frank Nitti.

As for me, do you think "observer" would ever believe I've never met/spoken/had a drink or anything else with any of you face-to-face? Our yrs of contact rest solely on this board?

To "observer", you write well, tell a good story but it's only a story.

piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 11:27am
And I've only met Watcher at places where a band we both adore play. But logic, I do like your son!
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 1:26pm
But we all have, apparently, been beaten up by nuns. :)
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

I have!
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

I have!
I have! (actually, mostly the boys...but i watched :)
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 6:46pm
Nope, not me, would have gotten round 2 when I got home:)
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

I have!
I have! (actually, mostly the boys...but i watched :)

Watched, and did nothing, citizen. :)

And not surprised logic never caught it from the nuns. She never challenges authority. Not in her blood. 
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 9:26pm
No, Bill, some of us recognize a losing battle when we see one. Sometimes one needs to go around an obstacle not through it. Most people care more about their new smartphone then the state of local politics or school system.

I advocate for change almost everyday, just not in you're particular arena.

You consider yourself an authority, have I ever challenged you? Know I've made things more challenging at times:)
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 11:16pm
Gee, logic. What obstacles are you talking about? I thought there were no obstacles in Forest Park. Who's putting up obstacles? Be specific, now. 

As for being an "authority," c'mon, logic. Read what I've actually posted. I never pretended to be "Just an Authority." Only "Just the Facts." 
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 9:03am
Bill, make your own case/s, prefer to direct my own posts but will give you this. The biggest obstacle is apathy, hardest to overcome.
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 12:17pm
Once again, logic, you state something as if it's a fact, then refuse to go into it. Too uncomfortable to elaborate? 
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 10:34pm

Too uncomfortable to elaborate? 

Please, enough, find a new song, this one's getting way too old. How many times you gonna use the same old. Now, let me be, I'm watching Mass for Shut-ins:)

Just for you, Bill.

"Poor Johnny one-note
sang out with "gusto"
And just overlorded the place
Poor Johnny one-note
yelled willy nilly
Until he was blue in the face
For holding one note was his ace" -Babes In Arms
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2013 at 3:13pm
Naw. Not a Johnny One Note, logic, no matter how or how many times you say it.

I post on numerous topics. You just don't care to hear what's being said. Go back to your comfortable little world, dear. The bigger one is just too scary for people like you. 

Edited by Bill Dwyer - 23/September/2013 at 3:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply