Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quite Amusing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quite Amusing

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quite Amusing
    Posted: 20/September/2013 at 11:43am
The Tricoci story comments on the Review website are very reminiscent of FPF in its heyday. The FPF detractors read the same and it even includes an off-topic unleashed dogs post:)

Edited by logic - 20/September/2013 at 11:44am
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 2:10pm
It is quite crazy. Trying to stay far away from it.

Been following it though......

If I remember correctly, observer does not even reside in Forest Park.

Edited by piehead - 20/September/2013 at 2:10pm
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 3:22pm
Me and all my supposed alter egos are happy to have played a part in logic's amusement.

Being accused of posting under multiple names by someone likely to be Proviso type shill- where dumping dozens of different post names from the same ISP- is just too ironic for words. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 3:34pm
Funny, have been posting here on/off for yrs, yet "observer" seems to know as much about FPF as I do. Can you glean that much info from a cursory glance at past posts? Go figure.

Bill, you sure you went to Catholic school? It should read "All my supposed alter egos and I"   
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

Funny, have been posting here on/off for yrs, yet "observer" seems to know as much about FPF as I do. Can you glean that much info from a cursory glance at past posts? Go figure.

Bill, you sure you went to Catholic school? It should read "All my supposed alter egos and I"   


And he/she anonymously suggests that anonymity is worse than Hitler?...<g>

Bill(et al) went to at least 5 Catholic schools, 3 Yeshivas, 4 Madrasas and a dozen public schools. And that was just 4th grade. Bill contains multitudes!
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2013 at 4:16pm
Ouch! Busted for faulty grammar. You've got me looking over my shoulder for Sister Mary Patricia and her dreaded "board of education." 

Now, as for "glean(ing) that much info from a cursory glance at past posts," I don't think so, logic. Observer is, as Texas folk put it, all hat and no cattle. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
bcbandit View Drop Down
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Avatar
Muzzle Master

Joined: 03/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1929
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 10:05am


Psst, I think he's the one in the hat, :) BCB...
I'm Chevy Chase and It's Time for the news.
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 10:25am
I see "observer" is partaking of our nectar and regurgitating it, mixed with plenty of bile, on the Review. watcher, you're the capo di tutti capi of this little crime family. Pie, sorry, you're just a capo. Sharon, Bill, you guys will just have to share the role of Frank Nitti.

As for me, do you think "observer" would ever believe I've never met/spoken/had a drink or anything else with any of you face-to-face? Our yrs of contact rest solely on this board?

To "observer", you write well, tell a good story but it's only a story.

Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 11:27am
And I've only met Watcher at places where a band we both adore play. But logic, I do like your son!
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 1:26pm
But we all have, apparently, been beaten up by nuns. :)
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

But we all have, apparently, been beaten up by nuns. :)


I have!
Back to Top
citizen View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 9659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

But we all have, apparently, been beaten up by nuns. :)


I have!
I have! (actually, mostly the boys...but i watched :)
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 6:46pm
Nope, not me, would have gotten round 2 when I got home:)
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

But we all have, apparently, been beaten up by nuns. :)


I have!
I have! (actually, mostly the boys...but i watched :)

Watched, and did nothing, citizen. :)

And not surprised logic never caught it from the nuns. She never challenges authority. Not in her blood. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 9:26pm
No, Bill, some of us recognize a losing battle when we see one. Sometimes one needs to go around an obstacle not through it. Most people care more about their new smartphone then the state of local politics or school system.

I advocate for change almost everyday, just not in you're particular arena.

You consider yourself an authority, have I ever challenged you? Know I've made things more challenging at times:)
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2013 at 11:16pm
Gee, logic. What obstacles are you talking about? I thought there were no obstacles in Forest Park. Who's putting up obstacles? Be specific, now. 

As for being an "authority," c'mon, logic. Read what I've actually posted. I never pretended to be "Just an Authority." Only "Just the Facts." 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 9:03am
Bill, make your own case/s, prefer to direct my own posts but will give you this. The biggest obstacle is apathy, hardest to overcome.
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 12:17pm
Once again, logic, you state something as if it's a fact, then refuse to go into it. Too uncomfortable to elaborate? 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

Too uncomfortable to elaborate? 


Please, enough, find a new song, this one's getting way too old. How many times you gonna use the same old. Now, let me be, I'm watching Mass for Shut-ins:)

Just for you, Bill.

"Poor Johnny one-note
sang out with "gusto"
And just overlorded the place
Poor Johnny one-note
yelled willy nilly
Until he was blue in the face
For holding one note was his ace" -Babes In Arms
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2013 at 3:13pm
Naw. Not a Johnny One Note, logic, no matter how or how many times you say it.

I post on numerous topics. You just don't care to hear what's being said. Go back to your comfortable little world, dear. The bigger one is just too scary for people like you. 


Edited by Bill Dwyer - 23/September/2013 at 3:13pm
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.
A.Lange & Sohne Langematik Tourbillon Replica Watches ,and it must be a dream replica watches. Brand, style, visibility, features are absolutely assiduous, they not only added to their own sort of power in the rolex replica sale, and certainly can bear, "handed down" in the name. Now here is a fantastic choice for you, if you heard of Langematik Tourbillon rolex replica sale , this article will be much helpful to you. The function of a breitling replica sale is no longer confined to more of a symbol used to reflect personal taste. For men, the rolex replica uk is a symbol of their status; the contrary, a woman wearing a replica watches in addition to at the time, the greatest use is decorative, fashion Langematik Tourbillon breitling replica sale , elegance, style, simplicity, there is a pressing vulgarity temperament.