Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mannix and the Oberweis campaign
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mannix and the Oberweis campaign

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mannix and the Oberweis campaign
    Posted: 23/June/2014 at 11:25am
Not a lot to report on the Oberweis campaign of late, though second quarter FEC reports are due out in a few weeks.

But at least earstwhile "political consultant to the losers" Tommy 'Svengali' Mannix is starting to get paychecks from Oberweis. 

Mannix, who was paid $15,000 by the Kirk Dillard campaign for that losing gubernatorial effort, has received $5,311.81 from Oberweis in the first quarter of this year.

Two businesses associated with Mannix/Dolfin also got money from the Oberweis campaign. 
34 Publishing, run by Amy Rita, who chairs Tony Calderon'e Forest Park PAC, received $600.

And Yes! Press received $7,628 for printing. 

To be fair- a word Mannix needs to look up the definition of, as I doubt he's ever heard the term- Mannix actually was involved in a winning campaign this spring. For GOP committeeman in Maine Township. 

Friends of Char (Charlene Foss-Eggemann) paid him $8,000 for “consulting committee" in her successful Maine Township Committeeman race. He brought his friends along for the ride. 

34 Publishing Inc received $3,580 for “printing committee.” 

Elect Inc. received $1,598 software and autodial, etc. 

And Yes! Press, 3604 S. Iron St. Chicago, IL which comes up a lot with Mannix operations, received nearly $40,000 for printing and mailing services.

We'll keep adding up the dollars Oberweis spends in his race against Sen. Dick Durbin, and pointing out where he spends it. And most importantly, come November, how it was all for naught, and only added to Tommy Svengali's long list of failures. 



Edited by Bill Dwyer - 23/June/2014 at 11:28am
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2014 at 12:01pm



A total of 23 losing campaigns and counting for Mannix. 

Best I can tell, he helped win a mayoral campaign in Calumet City, a GOP committeeman seat in Maine Township and the Elmwood Park village president. Throw in his robo-calls for Emanuel "Chris!!!" Welch- I'll be generous here- and add his work for long-time GOP State House Rep. (now Senator) Dave Syverson, and that's five victories. Out of 28 campaigns. 

This November he'll be five-for-29, which is not even hitting his weight. As they say, "can't even get the ball out of the infield." 

And I'm counting the entire five person Bensenville First slate loss in 2013 as one loss. Trying to be fair. 

A refresher course on Mannix's litany of failure:

Amanda Mancke, State Rep. 2014- Lost

Kirk Dillard, GOP gubernatorial primary, 2014, $15,000- Lost

Bensenville mayoral, clerk and trustee election, 2013- $3,000-all five lost

Ray Kincaid, Hoffman Estates mayoral, 2013, $4,550- Lost

Larry Ryles, Park Ridge mayoral, 2013, $4,600- Lost

Angelo Saviano, 2012, (also Elect Systems), $27,000- Lost

Carole Pankau for DuPage Bd. Pres, 2009, $22,490-Lost

Terri Ann Wintermute, 42nd Senate District- Lost

Carole Pankau for State Senate, 2012, $39,200- Lost

Elaine Zannis for Du Page Cnty Bd., 2012, $4,000- Lost        

Scott J. Helton for Lake Cnty Bd., 2012, $11,500-Lost

Jim O’Donnell for State Senate, 2012, $58,400 +  $14,700- Lost                        

Mark Shaw for State Senate, 2012 (Campgn. Mgr.) $46,300- Lost 

Kyle Kasperk for State Rep., 2012, $18,000 + ELECT $5, 822-Lost

Laura Fitzpatrick for Lombard Vlg Bd., 2011, $4,600, Lost

Sean M. Morrison for Ck Cnty Bd Review, 2011, $5,650- Lost

Anne Schaible for 19th Ward Chi. Ald., 2011 (Cmpgn Mgr/Dolfin), $55,000-Lost

Open Space Responsibility referendum in Mettawa, 2009, $7,500- Lost

Garrett Peck for St. Rep 49, 2011(Dolfin-website), $1,500- Lost

Cheryl Axley for State Senate, 2006, $15,945- Lost

Terry R Parke for State House, 2006, $8,700 + $18,500 *- Lost (* Paid by GOP St. Sen. Camp. Comm.)

Daniel Bryant, 2004, $4,000-  Lost

Mary R. Gardner for 78th Dist St. Rep, 2010      website, consult           $2,000 **      Removed from ballot

(** Elect, Inc- $2,743.75 comp software



Edited by Bill Dwyer - 24/June/2014 at 10:40am
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2014 at 10:40pm
You've got your audience by the tail now, Bill:)
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

You've got your audience by the tail now, Bill:)


Like wrestling a pig in a mud puddle. Both get filthy, the pig ENJOYS it!
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
jerry View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 2:45pm
Comments are not always necessary when the info speaks for it's self.
 
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by jerry jerry wrote:

Comments are not always necessary when the info speaks for it's self.


Gotta admire a well-distracted topic. But, Jerry, you do inflame my inner-grammar nazi! itself!
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 5:26pm
It's called an attempt to generate activity, Jerry. Of course, it's not really a serious attempt, [serious attempts are USUALLY met with condescension, insinuation or the Rahm response + bludgeon + point obliteration + tail chasing (not the fun kind)] Read the Review lately?

Had someone pm me about the VA posts, it was written in June, saw it only yesterday. The point being, some people stop reading the threads b/c of the neg downturn, info and interest swallowed by BS.

As far as I can tell the forum now belongs to "YKW". Who the hell else is posting and why is that?

Edited by logic - 25/July/2014 at 5:27pm
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

It's called an attempt to generate activity, Jerry. Of course, it's not really a serious attempt, [serious attempts are USUALLY met with condescension, insinuation or the Rahm response + bludgeon + point obliteration + tail chasing (not the fun kind)] Read the Review lately?

Had someone pm me about the VA posts, it was written in June, saw it only yesterday. The point being, some people stop reading the threads b/c of the neg downturn, info and interest swallowed by BS.

As far as I can tell the forum now belongs to "YKW". Who the hell else is posting and why is that?


Battle fatigue and attrition? Combined with a lessened level of activity?
YKW too has been dancing elsewhere. We're the junk drawer in the kitchen for the moment? We've had lulls before. IMO, we're still here and that's what matters. When/if someone comes up with the perfect platform, it will replace this. Until then, here is open, in stand-by mode.
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

It's called an attempt to generate activity, Jerry. Of course, it's not really a serious attempt, [serious attempts are USUALLY met with condescension, insinuation or the Rahm response + bludgeon + point obliteration + tail chasing (not the fun kind)] Read the Review lately?

Had someone pm me about the VA posts, it was written in June, saw it only yesterday. The point being, some people stop reading the threads b/c of the neg downturn, info and interest swallowed by BS.

As far as I can tell the forum now belongs to "YKW". Who the hell else is posting and why is that?


There isn't a whole lot of post-worthy activity going on. Nothing that wouldn't be a rehash of past topics. The cat-herd has moved over to the FPR comments where the possessed can mingle.

We've had lulls before. This is another one.
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 6:49pm
There is, always has been a plethora of post-worthy topics of varied interests, certainly not all political, until the "TAINT is on 'em".

Meant the above to be slightly amusing, just for the heck of it, looked up the word taint in the dictionary. My, my, can learn something everyday, I did when I saw the meaning of the word in the Urban Dictionary. Trust me, that isn't what I meant:)
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by watcher watcher wrote:


YKW too has been dancing elsewhere. We're the junk drawer in the kitchen for the moment? We've had lulls before. IMO, we're still here and that's what matters. When/if someone comes up with the perfect platform, it will replace this. Until then, here is open, in stand-by mode.
Maybe they'll keep him if we give him dance lessons, put a bow around his neck with a note stating he's potty-mouth, I mean potty-trained. We have 2 junk drawers in our kitchen, my daughter's working on a third:)
Back to Top
jerry View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 7:03pm
Logic, you can grammer nazi on me if you want, my wife has for years.
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by logic logic wrote:

There is, always has been a plethora of post-worthy topics of varied interests, certainly not all political, until the "TAINT is on 'em".

Meant the above to be slightly amusing, just for the heck of it, looked up the word taint in the dictionary. My, my, can learn something everyday, I did when I saw the meaning of the word in the Urban Dictionary. Trust me, that isn't what I meant:)


Give that plethora a spin! You should start one of those post-worthy topics. <g>

Something innocuous, on which we can all agree, for starters?
I considered posting a "Where are they now?" topic a while ago, KPO'M, Videoguy, Sentry, GM and Gusto, Bones, BWB?

I've also spent some time wandering through past topics as suggested by
the posts our visitors are reading. Always good for a few giggles. Occasionally, I've been tempted to add a new post to an old topic. Then I extrapolate the likely follow-ups and go off in search of other giggles.


"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by jerry jerry wrote:

Logic, you can grammer nazi on me if you want, my wife has for years.
Jerry, watcher grammar-nazied you but I concur, don't care as long as you get your point across.
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by watcher watcher wrote:


Give that plethora a spin! You should start one of those post-worthy topics. <g>

Something innocuous, on which we can all agree, for starters?
I considered posting a "Where are they now?" topic a while ago, KPO'M, Videoguy, Sentry, GM and Gusto, Bones, BWB?
Not sure I'd like to spin the wheel. "I stared an innocuous topic and nobody came:)"
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 9:15pm
With the old posters mentioned above, maybe a where do YOU think they are now?
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2014 at 11:38pm
The cat herd is over at FPR because the editors apparently don't have the guts or common sense to shine a spotlight on the 20-some posts coming from a single IP address, posing as multiple individuals. 

Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
piehead View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2014 at 7:20am
I keep wondering when FPR will implement the Facebook verified (although hardly foolproof as Fo Pa Watcher has proved you don't need to show any real info to get an account) method of posting to the comments section like they do for their sister publication RB Landmark.
Back to Top
jerry View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2014 at 3:56pm
Logic, sorry
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by piehead piehead wrote:

I keep wondering when FPR will implement the Facebook verified (although hardly foolproof as Fo Pa Watcher has proved you don't need to show any real info to get an account) method of posting to the comments section like they do for their sister publication RB Landmark.


My FoPa Watcher account meets FB guidelines. I opened it when some douchebag started posting on the Review comments using my "name". Rather than take their bait, I fixed the problem. I've made maybe a dozen comments on the FPR site. Since opening the FB ID, I've posted only using that ID.

If what Bill says is true; that the diarheal prose in the STCharm comments are coming from a single IP address, I hope the Review will document that in a sidebar to the LTE. Geez, it's up to 323 comments!
Proving, yet again, Parkinson's Law of Triviality(bikeshedding)





"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
jerry View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 5:01pm
Pie, does that mean one will not be able to post if they don't have a facebook account?
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by jerry jerry wrote:

Pie, does that mean one will not be able to post if they don't have a facebook account?


I'm not Pie, but yes jerry, that's exactly what it means. Shouldn't be a challenge for Josh Holmes, Finchy Calderonista, Sum Jung, Han Daley, Sour Grapes, Fred ComEd, Willie Gerstlerod, Soletit Bewritten, Citizit Popper,
Piggyback Smith or others created by the same fine mind(s) who're seagulling the Small Town Charm LTE presently.

That's if they can remember their password(s)...

"Scorecards! Getcher Scorecard here! Can't tell the seagulls without a scorecard!"

Same shit; different litterbox.



"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
jerry View Drop Down
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 7:27pm
Watcher, I know you aren't Pie but didn't she bring it up first?

On an other note, the two guys that helped the lady on the "L" platform are going to recieve the mayors award at the VC meeting tomorrow night. It would be nice if people attended to give them an atta boy. You don't have to stay.
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 8:12pm
Making posters Facebook verify will at least cut down markedly on the multiple pseudonyms being used. I understand the newspaper may be working to even further tighten the process and weed out the phonies. 

I've never been against screen names; used them myself when I couldn't post with my name while working as a journalist.

But using multiple pseudonyms is deceitful and muddies the debate. I don't like or respect Observer, but I do accept that he/she/it is the same person from one post to the next. That's a minimum requirement, I believe. 

What's currently happening on the FPR comment board is corrosive to honest political debate and it needs to be addressed effectively. Allowing people with no integrity on your website destroys the integrity of that website. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:


What's currently happening on the FPR comment board is corrosive to honest political debate and it needs to be addressed effectively. Allowing people with no integrity on your website destroys the integrity of that website.


You and I will likely never see eye to eye on this. I give up trying to change your mind. You insist on poking the trolls and insist on giving them exactly what they want. I wish you would stop, but know you believe you're fighting the good fight.

The problem is that you are as corrosive to honest debate as anyone. Across the board.
"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 10:04pm
No we won't, watcher. And I respect that. Few things I enjoy more than talking with you, and sometimes disagreeing. Makes me a better thinker.

Speaking of disagreeing with you, I'm most certainly not corrosive to honest debate. Debate me honestly, and I'll argue respectfully. Debate me dishonestly, and I'll do my best to savage you every way I can and every chance I get. 

Viva la free expression. But as for trolls, my motto is "No mercy, no quarter." 

Honest opinion, frankly expressed. is all to the good. The rest is crap, and I treat it as such. 
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

I've never been against screen names; used them myself when I couldn't post with my name while working as a journalist.
...But using multiple pseudonyms is deceitful and muddies the debate..... Allowing people with no integrity on your website destroys the integrity of that website.
Mularky! The integrity of the debate rests solely on the integrity of the debater. One's writing style, thought processes are distinctive. No matter what name you posted under, many of us knew who you were, even when you couldn't remember.
Back to Top
Bill Dwyer View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar
Avatar

Joined: 31/August/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Dwyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 10:20pm
That's a first. Someone accusing me of not being able to remember what name I posted under. 

The integrity of the debate rests on the honesty of the debater. Period. The facts used. The responses. People who are constantly derailed by unpleasant comments targeting people who exhibit a genuine lack of integrity, I believe, have no business engaging in debate. 

Can't stay away, can you, dear?
Facts are a bitch and the truth most hurts the liars
Back to Top
logic View Drop Down
Local Authority
Local Authority


Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:

Speaking of disagreeing with you, I'm most certainly not corrosive to honest debate. Debate me honestly, and I'll argue respectfully. Debate me dishonestly, and I'll do my best to savage you every way I can and every chance I get.

The problem with this, Bill, is you get to define honest debate. You so often respond without actually reading or thinking through someone's complete post, you jump on a word or phrase, beat the hell out of nothing. I was often surprised by your interpretation of the posted word. Surprised no more, don't git it, never will.
Back to Top
watcher View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Active here since 2001

Joined: 05/November/2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/July/2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Bill Dwyer Bill Dwyer wrote:


Honest opinion, frankly expressed. is all to the good. The rest is crap, and I treat it as such.


Therein may lie the problem. Your kneejerk need to respond to pure crap with your own, prevents/dissuades/repels others from expressing their own point of view. Your inability to resist rising to the bait muddies the water for all.

Case in point. You were called for Godwin's Law. Whether you realized it or not, you responded in anger to your own lack of information.

It's not the first or only time you've misread intent and screwed the pooch. To the trolls and seagulls you're a barking dog in a fenced in yard. All they have to do is rattle the fence and you go off. All noise, but posing no danger to them.



"It is a wreave belief that we already are in Hell."- Tuluk in Frank Herbert's "Whipping Star"
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.
A.Lange & Sohne Langematik Tourbillon Replica Watches ,and it must be a dream replica watches. Brand, style, visibility, features are absolutely assiduous, they not only added to their own sort of power in the rolex replica sale, and certainly can bear, "handed down" in the name. Now here is a fantastic choice for you, if you heard of Langematik Tourbillon rolex replica sale , this article will be much helpful to you. The function of a breitling replica sale is no longer confined to more of a symbol used to reflect personal taste. For men, the rolex replica uk is a symbol of their status; the contrary, a woman wearing a replica watches in addition to at the time, the greatest use is decorative, fashion Langematik Tourbillon breitling replica sale , elegance, style, simplicity, there is a pressing vulgarity temperament.