Village Council Meeting Highlights from 8/11/14
Posted: 12/August/2014 at 7:55pm
Finally an agenda our elected officials are actually qualified vote on.
Village Council Highlights
From the Council Meeting of August 11, 2014
Mayor Anthony T. Calderone
1. We adopted a Resolution approving a collective bargaining agreement between the Village and the IFOP representing the Communications Operators. This is a three year agreement with the Police/Fire/911 Dispatchers.
2. We took official action via a Resolution to honor longtime residents Angelo & Dorothy Spinelli by dedicating 1100 Circle Avenue in their name. The unveiling and dedication ceremony will be held on Saturday, August 30th at 10:00 a.m.
3. We adopted a Resolution honoring Triton College upon its 50th Anniversary which they will celebrate with a cake cutting ceremony on Thursday, August 28th at noon, and again at 6:00 p.m., at the west campus, commons area. All Forest Park residents are invited to attend.
4. Lastly we ratified my signature on agreements associated with Ribfest and Senior events managed by the Community Center.
* Quick notes: We will begin patching potholes throughout town next week and School begins on August 28th.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum