Forest Park Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Main Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow !!! Cops descend upon us !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SG1
SG1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow !!! Cops descend upon us !!!
    Posted: 29/September/2015 at 2:31pm
 Can You believe we had at least 6 cops come to our house with guns drawn because the nutty neighbor called them saying she heard shots fired. It appears she was the only one to hear them, BUT in the mean time they (the officers) took it upon themselves to search our whole house even kicking the door downstairs open even after they were told its locked and a separate unit. Gotta love how our F.P. cops handle business....right?...I say WRONG again.......This town gets more fucked up day in and day out....Wonder if I called the cops tomorrow and say I heard shots fired next door if they would treat her place the same way?  I DOUBT IT.....Turns out if may have been a truck unloading goods at Field-Stevenson......Didn't sound like shots to me, but I guess I am not the next door neighbor or the F.P. police acting on a dumb-assed tip.......I think all involved are dumbasses if you can't tell a truck from a gun.
I'm Dog The Bounty Hunter
arneharris View Drop Down
Pillar
Pillar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arneharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2015 at 2:30pm
That's crazy.  Did they force their way in?
"the sickly pale peach colored glare of the street light " - (streaming in backman's window...)
Pitbull View Drop Down
SG1
SG1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 9:17pm
No. Just were banging on the back door which almost nobody used to knock there. Was odd to open the door and see all those guys out there about 10 am........The door they opened was a door on the inside that was closed.
I'm Dog The Bounty Hunter
 Post Reply Post Reply